PR Director: Job Summary
Yuit Communications, an Anchorage-based, full-service marketing agency, is looking for a PR Director. The agency’s PR Director will manage the creation of marketing messages that positively raise the public image of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies and help build and sustain online communities.
- Manage relationships with media outlets.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism
- Advertising agency background preferred, but not necessary
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Communications strategy planning
- Crisis communications experience
- Senior-level client negotiation/management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills complemented by relationship- building management style