Thank you for your interest in joining the talented Team Yuit! We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals who bring energy and passion to the table.
Who We Are:
Yuit has never been interested in business as usual. From the moment our partners came together to establish Yuit, they knew one thing clearly: the traditional agency silos, the moat between creative and client services, the one-way conversations and games of in-office telephone – it all had to go.
At Yuit we are committed to building relationships grounded in trust, mutual respect, and a deep appreciation for the communities in which we work. We recognize that our clients and employees hold complex intersecting identities, and we work to foster a collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and is recognized for their unique contributions. Our team meets daily to manage sustainable workflows, and our most successful campaigns include weekly client meetings, either in-person or via web conference, to ensure design and strategy are working in concert.
Who We Need:
WEB MANAGER / DEVELOPER
Web Manager / Developer
The Web Manager / Developer supports the agency’s work in developing, maintaining and updating all client websites to achieve site performance and online strategic objectives. This position includes technical, strategic and project management support within a collaborative team environment.
- Plan and implement new website builds
- Work cross-functionally across strategies, designers, and media team
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Produce sitemaps that represent and visualize the website’s structure and functions
- Recommend innovative solutions to achieve site objectives
- Manage, monitor and upgrade the assigned websites
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Respond to and troubleshoot identified site issues
- Work in partnership with the media team to implement appropriate website content In support of site and organizational objectives
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Assist Media Team with campaigns and marketing efforts
- Implementing Pixels/Tags
- Integrate Google Analytics, including conversions as required
- Adjust and update landing pages
- Create monthly site performance and health reports
- Complete monthly site audits
- Gather and evaluate Google Analytics and other relevant indices
- Ensure site compliance with all laws and regulations, including ADA, privacy, etc.
- Continuously improve skills and capabilities to stay up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- SEO and Tracking
- Creation and/or ability to make content suggestions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Business Suite
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Basic understanding of advertising, marketing, and PR principles
- Knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing trends
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- 2 years+ of work experience as a website manager
- Employee Type Full-time / At-will / Salary
- Working Schedule Monday through Friday
- Years Experience 2-3 years
- Travel Requirements Minimal
- Education College Degree in Related Discipline
- Location Anchorage, AK / In-person
Salary: Competitive annual salary (based on experience), range: $65k – $85k
The Yuit Comms team is exceptional. Their passion and creativity show in every project.
Throughout the last decade, Yuit has maintained a steadfast commitment to crafting our newsletters, annual reports, and Shareholder campaigns into compelling instruments that vividly portray our corporate progression and celebrate our achievements with pride.
The Yuit Comms team is always willing to pull all stops to accommodate our deadlines.